1. Too many good artists I admire always reflect on figure drawing being the best way to significantly increase their drawing skills.
2. Almost everything in nature and technology is based off the human form. It's only right I get to know how the body's anatomy works in stress and endurance.
3. 1 minute gesture drawings and 1 hour rendered drawings will always show the same skill that I am at in that moment.
4. Getting a persons essence and body language is the most important thing to creating life on paper.
5. The complexity of the muscles and simplicity of the skin their wrapped in add a challenge to always go back and perfect with volume and form.